(Because It Seems I Need to Post)

Hello all you visitors from Harry's Place. I probably don't have much of interest on this site if you're just looking for more crazy comments etc. I certainly haven't blogged about Israel and Palestine on here... and I don't think I will. I think I do have other interesting things to be read here though, so I encourage you to at least read something before moving on to something else in the blogosphere. You have at least given me a ton of traffic, and for that I thank you.

For the rest of you readers, (mostly for myself), I'm sorry I haven't been able to continue with writing about my France trip as quickly as I'd hoped. As of right now I actually have a book to read for AP summer work, and I don't have a lot of time to write. Please keep checking in, and leave me some comments as well. Now that I have all this readership I guess I'll encourage you all to look back at my oldest posts which pretty much no one has read at all.

Thanks, all you invisible internet visitors. Get back to you soon.

Comments

  1. What is the name of the book you are reading for AP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their Eyes Were Watching God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!