The Return of Ketchikan Underground

K.U. has returned to the internet, reincarnated in its third and supposedly final life. There obviously isn't a lot going on yet, but here's the link to go check it out and contribute yourself. The website is very high quality compared to its past forms and it's set to get even better. I don't know how I'll exactly reconcile returning to the world of the forum as well as continuing my solitary blogging, but I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. I am, after all, simultaneously preparing for college, going through my last year of high school and even writing a novel (at a snail's pace) right now. I am actually getting to writing a little for my novel every day though, so that's a step. Anyways, you may even remember my first post ever on this blog, which explained that it was the death of K.U. that more than anything lead to the creation of "Peter's Publisher." I think I had actually made a blog before, but I had absolutely no idea what to do with it and was thinking that I should try to make it focused on something specific. Obviously that wasn't conducive to doing a lot of writing; I even find times when I can't think of anything to write about here, even though it is truly open to anything I'm willing to put my name to. Let's see what kind of conversations come up on KU this time around. And please- join in. I certainly won't degrade you for it, and I'll be responsible for everything I write. -Peter Stanton

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!