A Summation

  • countless hours out of class
  • countless hours in class
  • countless days
  • countless lunches
  • countless walks home and considerably fewer walks to school
  • 26 classes
  • 24 periods
  • 19 teachers
  • 4 years
  • 1 Ketchikan High School
It's a little sad to suddenly realize that this chapter of my life is really drawing to a close. Only half a year remains in which I will call myself a high schooler. The consolation is that I believe this four-year chapter will truly be a full and complete one - a satisfying one - yet at the same time one I will be happy to be completing. A new volume begins soon for me... and I'm writing the preface right now.

Comments

  1. I'm going to hate it when I graduate. I'm so not ready for College.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!