Revamp
This blog has just gone through a thorough aesthetic revamp today. Perhaps I felt I had the time to spend because I turned in my first paper of the school year yesterday and finished my first midterm of the school year today. (I don't, actually, have the time - but oh well, it was spent.)
My academics and time management aside, I really do like the way things turned out. Peter's Publisher may look better right now than it ever has. Thank you, Blogger, for the new design options!
I am, however, totally open to making more changes, and I'm still thinking about different possibilities. (For example, should I really have the clash of a Georgetown photo being the header and a Revillagigedo photo the background? I'm considering making it all Alaska.) So... if there are any people who just happen to come here any time soon, please make some suggestions!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!