Revamp

This blog has just gone through a thorough aesthetic revamp today. Perhaps I felt I had the time to spend because I turned in my first paper of the school year yesterday and finished my first midterm of the school year today. (I don't, actually, have the time - but oh well, it was spent.)

My academics and time management aside, I really do like the way things turned out. Peter's Publisher may look better right now than it ever has. Thank you, Blogger, for the new design options!

I am, however, totally open to making more changes, and I'm still thinking about different possibilities. (For example, should I really have the clash of a Georgetown photo being the header and a Revillagigedo photo the background? I'm considering making it all Alaska.) So... if there are any people who just happen to come here any time soon, please make some suggestions!

Comments