Twenty Eleven
Welcome to a new year!
Holiday cheer lingers in the air and my break from school continues, though my girlfriend's sadly does not, and I am forced to say goodbye to her tomorrow. Still, she, our families and I have all had a wonderful Christmastime - perhaps the best I've had. I live a very happy life, and for that I am very thankful.
With that in mind, I am not going to ask you, the reader, for much in the way of a new year's resolution.
All that I ask is that, when you speak of this new year, please say it TWENTY ELEVEN.
Holiday cheer lingers in the air and my break from school continues, though my girlfriend's sadly does not, and I am forced to say goodbye to her tomorrow. Still, she, our families and I have all had a wonderful Christmastime - perhaps the best I've had. I live a very happy life, and for that I am very thankful.
With that in mind, I am not going to ask you, the reader, for much in the way of a new year's resolution.
All that I ask is that, when you speak of this new year, please say it TWENTY ELEVEN.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!