Almost to the Icelands
As of this blogpost, it is less than 9 hours until I will be flying out of DC National on my way to Fargo (International?) Airport by way of the Twin Cities. Unfortunately, as is so often the case when I am required to pack luggage, I am not ready yet. I am not quite sure why I am such a slow packer, but perhaps it has something to do with how organized I like to be, which means I have to move items in groups, gradually getting them closer and closer to their final resting places in my suitcase and backpack. Perhaps it's because I am very careful about rolling up my clothes as tightly as possible and packing everything like an intricate, logic-based jigsaw puzzle.
Perhaps it's because I'm spending too much time doing other things, like writing blogposts.
Regardless, I will be packed soon, and hopefully I'll get some sleep too. I can't wait to be in Minnesota! Until then, I will officially wish the month of March hello in the blogosphere, and congratulate myself on completing another month of relatively-prolific posting. Have my posts been shorter lately, missing the long, rambling arguments so frequently featured in the past? Certainly - but you'll have to deal with it.
As a preview though, I will say that if I do one of those long substantive posts in the near future, it will almost certainly be on education. Stay tuned!
Perhaps it's because I'm spending too much time doing other things, like writing blogposts.
Regardless, I will be packed soon, and hopefully I'll get some sleep too. I can't wait to be in Minnesota! Until then, I will officially wish the month of March hello in the blogosphere, and congratulate myself on completing another month of relatively-prolific posting. Have my posts been shorter lately, missing the long, rambling arguments so frequently featured in the past? Certainly - but you'll have to deal with it.
As a preview though, I will say that if I do one of those long substantive posts in the near future, it will almost certainly be on education. Stay tuned!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!