A Few Changes to the "Printing Press"

First off, I recently became dissatisfied with the repetition of the word "publisher" in my blog title an subtitle:

"Peter's Publisher: personal publisher of the writing of Peter Stanton"

I know it had been that way for a long time, but I thought I might be able to come up with something better, so this is what I'm trying out:

"Peter's Publisher: personal printing press for the writing of Peter Stanton"

Not only is it more alliterative and a little more fun to think about, but I also switched out the "of" for a "for," which I think works better overall.

In other news, yesterday and today I have really been experimenting with Blogger's "page" feature and so far have created three little extra pages to accompany the blog. Right now I'm using a "question words" theme, with "who," "what," and "where" representing a tiny bit about me, my explanation of the blog (previously in the sidebar), and a little writing on Ketchikan.

I know most everything will change, so let the record state that this is how things were.

Comments