Rising Out of a Letdown
Well, after spending my spring break with my girlfriend, seeing her in person for the first time in over two months, it's more than a little depressing to come back to lonely old Georgetown. Just for a change here on the blog, I'll offer you a few other worries, complaints and feelings: My sprained ankle is getting better, and I don't think I'll be using my brace for it anymore, but I'm sure I still won't be playing in my team's soccer team tomorrow. I got a cold in my last few days in Moorhead, which is still hanging around, though it's almost better. My classes don't seem very appealing right now, considering that I got a B on my economics midterm and have another midterm coming up next week in my China/Africa class - which so far has been my favorite, but now I'm unenthused about my long research paper for it. I've got a lot of deadlines and work coming up, and decisions I haven't made yet, such as whether I'm going to study abroad next fall. All in all, it feels a little tough right now.
Still, it's not my style to be so negative. I know that I'll get through everything fine, and what's more, it's less than two months until I'll see my girlfriend again. Summer will be perfect!
Still, it's not my style to be so negative. I know that I'll get through everything fine, and what's more, it's less than two months until I'll see my girlfriend again. Summer will be perfect!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!