Yankee Doodle on a Google Doodle

Well, it took me a little while to figure it out, but I just played the verse melody of "Yankee Doodle" on Google's most recent "doodle" - a musical commemoration of guitar innovator Les Paul.

Here's the link to my little recording. Perhaps more interesting than my actual playing is how long that link will continue functioning.


As with last summer, it seems that most all my thoughts, attentions and labors are turned toward activities I don't necessarily have much to write about on the blog. I do continue to have some blogworthy notions, however, and I'll be sure to try to fill you in whenever I have them. Mostly, I think the Publisher should simply tread water this summer, and I should try to get by on a few posts a month. Then, this fall, I should have tons of crazy things to share.

Comments