Revisiting Fargo-Moorhead

Last year I visited my girlfriend for my spring break at her college in Moorhead, Minnesota. (You can see some photos from then here.) This year I did it again, coming back from break a few days ago, on Tuesday. This year, though, I didn't have a sprained ankle, and my girlfriend has an apartment to herself, rather than one with three roommates. (Quite an improvement!)

Moorhead is a college town directly across the Red River from Fargo, North Dakota, which itself has a lot of education going on, though it's an important city on its own. I think the two communities make a pretty nice amalgamation - two states, two sides of a river, very flat and very spread out, but filled with lots of nice people. Although it was my "spring" break, the snow and cold were still in place for most of the time I was there. It did melt off by the end though! Here are some of the photos I took:

the Concordia campanile
(bell tower)

sunset over the Veterans Bridge
a mural of Luke in the science building


sunset from a Fargo parking lot
some trees in the Concordia quad
view from the plane after leaving

I don't think Blogger is very good at letting you arrange photos in a post. Oh well! I hope you enjoyed them.

Comments